Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's official!

We have an official due date...September 12, 2011!! We had a great check-up yesterday. I got to meet another partner, Dr. Farrow, and I really liked her. She is really laid back. She did a quick ultrasound to get some measurements and solidify our due date. Now it is official. I couldn't believe how active the little one is, and it is so weird that I can't even feel it. Those little hands were waving all over the place. I can't wait for our big ultrasound next week on the high-tech machine. I am hoping to get some better pictures, and maybe even find out the gender. But I won't get my hopes up too high...it might be too early.  Matt is really chomping at the bit to find out. He couldn't make it to the ultrasound yesterday, so I know he will be so surprised how much the baby has changed in a few short weeks.
This is the end of my first trimester. I cannot believe how quickly it has flown by and how smoothly it has gone. That is such a blessing. This week the baby is the size of a lime. As my mom said "hold the salt and tequila". And to think she doesn't even drink!!

No comments:

Post a Comment