Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 13

We start week 13 tomorrow. I have gained 3.5 lbs and still have just a little bump. Not big enough yet for maternity clothes, but definitely not liking my own jeans after dinner! Dresses are the best. Wish this weather would make up its mind and stay warm (I say that now, but come July, I am sure I will be complaining).

This week, our baby is forming teeth and vocal cords. BabyE is approaching normal proportions, with his/her head now only one third the size of the body. And the intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to the tummy. This week, the baby is the size of a small peach...A GEORGIA PEACH that is!!


Yes, I am wearing Santa Clause pj pants in March, but they are just so comfortable...I can't give them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment