Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 14


This week we are 14 weeks! The baby is the size of a lemon and is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. I am feeling good, sleeping well, and eating well. No crazy cravings, still just fruit and cheese. My appt with ROC can't get here soon enough, but I am trying to be patient. I have been on the search for maternity clothes. It is not as fun as I thought it would be. Of course, I can wear a lot of my sundresses, but I have been looking for capris and bermuda shorts. There just isn't a lot out there. If I am lucky enough to find something, it is huge! I know I will be huge someday...but NOT today!

This past weekend, Brooke and the three kids traveled over to Jacksonville. We went to Jennie and Steve's for a BBQ. It was great to finally meet Bauer. He is 6 months old and has a great personality. We brought "Love Monster Cookies" for Braxton and Reese. They were some really messy cookies. Sorry Jennie and Steve! Steve reminded me paybacks are rotten! But it was worth it when sweet Reese smiled up at me and said "thank you for bringing these for us!" as she had red frosting smeered across her face :)

Bauer, 6 mos. He is Brandon's twin!

Braxton...covered in frosting.

Reese...ready to dig in!


No comments:

Post a Comment