Saturday, July 16, 2011

Baby Shower #3

My girlfriends threw a beautiful shower for me and Baby E! It was held at Sara McKee's beautiful new home in Mandarin. Every detail was perfect and it was so nice to see everyone. It has been a while since we have all been together. We had a nice brunch with chicken salad, fruit, pastries, muffins, and pasta salad. For dessert, we had wonderful pink cupcakes from Cinotti's Bakery. And the favors were cookies in the shape of onesies, also from Cinotti's! Let's just say I had several cookies!

We received so many nice gifts. One of the outfits is too adorable! It has an ice cream cone on the front and leopard frill on the bottom. And, it has a matching hairbow which we got baby Ryan to model. I am sure his daddy won't be happy when he sees that picture.

My mom gave me a baby bracelet that was mine when I was a baby. She has saved it all these years and was waiting to give it to me when I had a little girl! She was very excited to give it to us and I was very surprised and happy to receive it. This is one lucky little girl receiving all this jewelry already!


Cute invite and yummy food!
Pink cupcakes and cute toppers

Cute ice cream cone outfit!

Bottles!


Baby Manual. The note reads "Matt, this helps. Paul"!!

Cute Gator Girl blanket! And it is so soft.
The girls...and Jami, but she is taking the picture.
Can't forget...Ryan modeling the hairbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment