Monday, December 5, 2011

Pablo Bay Christmas

My parents' new neighborhood, Pablo Bay, has a Christmas party complete with Santa and a hay ride. We invited the Chungs and the Buekers to join us for the festivities. First, we met at my parents house and tried to get some pictures of the kids together. 5 kids under the age of 3...yeah right! It was still fun to try. Then we headed over to the park to see Santa. It was very crowded but I was determined to get a picture of Amelia and Santa. My mom waited in line for us while I socialized! The O'Sullivans and Batsch's were there too. It was nice to catch up and get a recent picture of the 3 babies together.

When we finally made it to the front of the line, Santa was nervous to hold such a small baby. He only let us take a few pictures, so none really came out great. Nicole was in line behind us, and Santa said he wouldn't hold anymore babies!

After finally seeing Santa, we headed to Al's pizza for dinner and a glass of wine.
Amelia and Gigi

Amelia and Papa Chip

5 kids and not 1 looking at the camera!

Amelia and Abby (someone finally looking at the camera)


Christy, me, Jami

Amelia and Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment