Friday, August 19, 2011

Taggy Lovey


This was my second favorite project. The carseat canopy is still my favorite, but this was really fun and really easy too. I made my own taggy blanket! It is more the size of a lovey, not quite a blanket. I used pink flannel with little white polka dots. For the ribbons, I used pink grosgrain, pastel rainbow grosgrain, and white satin. All of the different textures are fun. When I was little, I used to rub my lovey (named Bauble) on my upper lip when I was tired. The whole time I was making this, I could picture Baby E doing the same! It will be interesting to see what she likes to sleep with and what her "signs" are that she is tired.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I was/am a huge lovey fan. And my kids are as well. She is going to love it and how special to have had it made just for her.

    ReplyDelete