Sunday, May 1, 2011

21 weeks, moving right along.

Another week just flew by. I can't believe how quickly this is all going. I really feel like I am sticking out now and can't sleep on my stomach anymore. Sleep...what is that?!?! I now wake up screaming with charlie horses. Good grief...that is not fun. The first time I woke up screaming, Matt slept through the whole thing! I woke him up and told him he has a pregnant wife and will have a newborn soon. If something screams, he needs to wake up!! He now wakes up and last night rubbed my leg. Last night's episode was the worst and my calf is still sore today. Plus, Cubbie is now sleeping with us. He has never slept with us before, but since moving into the new house, he thinks his new spot is in our bed! We are upgrading to a king size bed; it will be here next week. It is about time!

This week, Baby E's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. Can't wait to watch Matt change a diaper. He has never changed 1 diaper. That is about to change my friend!!

Happy May Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment