Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Gomulinski Boys

My cousin Jennifer has 2 little boys, Branden and Jake. Jake is my Godson and soooo funny! He is 3 years old and such a character! He was very entertaining this weekend and I caught a few of those moments on camera. While eating his cake at lunch, he asked me to take his picture so he could see what he looked like! His older brother Branden can be shy, but boy oh boy, he came out of his shell this weekend too and had me in stitches! After lunch he looked at my dad and said "Let's go Pops!".  No one has ever called my dad "Pops". We aren't sure where Branden got that, but we were all laughing!!
I wish I could see all of my little (and big) cousins more often.


Braden surprised Aunt Lynda with a BIG smooch on the cheek!


No comments:

Post a Comment