Sunday, May 1, 2011

Congrats Southall Family!

Our dear friends Mike and Stacie Southall just moved into their beautiful new home. We were so excited to go see them their first day there. Matt helped them move yesterday and hopefully they are getting settled in. I wish I could say it is just down the street, but it isn't. They moved to St. Augustine, but it isn't a bad drive and they are in a wonderful family-friendly neighborhood with awesome schools in their district. They have a huge driveway on a nice cul-de-sac. I am forseeing some great street parties, perfect for trick-or-treating! We are so happy for them.

The girls loved showing me all around, especially their bedrooms. I got a tickle out of their "poses" for the pictures. They are excited we are having a girl and gave us a few name options! Matt said he will put them on the list.
Avery, 2.5, Payton, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment