Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Matt's 1st Father's Day. Although Baby E isn't here yet, I still consider it his first of many. As many of you know, I do not like breakfast foods and therefore I do not typically cook them. So, I attempted to make Matt breakfast. He never sleeps in and this morning decided to sleep in until 10:00!! So, my plans had to wait a little while. But I managed to successfully cook pancakes and turkey sausage. I also made Matt coffee and cut up some canteloupe. Certainly it was no Cracker Barrel breakfast, but decent for my first attempt. He seemed to like it all. And since I haven't been eating fruit, it was a nice treat for me to have cantaloupe!
Baby E, Cubbie, and I were excited to give him a couple of gifts. He got something for the garage (where he spends a lot of time these days), a Dad Tervis Tumbler (his favorite cups) and a baby Red Sox t-shirt, so his baby girl can watch the games with him this fall. He got a BIG smile on his face when he saw the t-shirt! I think that was actually the first baby thing I bought when I found out I was pregnant. No matter if it was a boy or a girl...I knew the baby would be a Red Sox fan.

We are both blessed with wonderful fathers and proud to celebrate them on this day as well.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment