Monday, June 27, 2011

Maternity Pictures

I met Vanessa with Kailani Photography through my friend Laura. She has taken beautiful pictures of Laura and her family, so I contacted Vanessa about doing our maternity and newborn pictures. Since I am in love with the views from our dock, we decided to do our pictures at home at sunset. Well, the weather didn't want to cooperate, so we had to do them an hour earlier than planned, so the sun wasn't perfect, but we avoided the rain. It was insanely humid though, so we were sweating and my hair went a bit crazy! But I still think we took some great pictures. I haven't seen them all yet, but she posted a few sneak peeks!

We used Matt's great-grandmother's quilt for some of the pictures. All of the girls in Baby E's generation received a quilt on Easter, so Matt's parents brought us one for Baby E. We also used my baby slippers. My mom saved them from when I was a newborn. They are so precious and well preserved. I can't wait to put them on our baby girl! We also used the pink balloons in several pictures and even Cubbie got in a few shots. I can't wait to see them all!



No comments:

Post a Comment