Monday, June 20, 2011

Week 28: 3rd Trimester

We have safely made it to the 3rd trimester! Things are real and Baby E will be arriving just around the corner. My showers start next week and I am excited to see some people I haven't seen in a while.

Baby E is about 2.5lbs, having doubled her weight in a month. Her brain tissue continues to develop folds and grooves on what was once a smooth surface. Even though she's bigger, she still has plenty of room to flip around, and boy does she ever!! I cannot ever tell you wear she is, because she is still moving so much, but I am still having a lot of bladder pressure. I am measuring right on target and had a good appointment last week...although my doctor told me I look tired! So many compliments flow out of that man! I will start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now, and they plan to do another ultrasound around 32 weeks.

Matt got the crib put together! Another check mark on the list. I have all of the clothes washed that I have already received and separated out by size. I know with all of the upcoming showers, I need to stay organized and on top of things, or September will be here before I am ready!
I am surprised Cubbie doesn't hate me as much as I make him pose for pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment