Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3 babies in 7 days

Nicole, Janice, and I have gone through this pregnancy together and now we all get to finally meet our babies.  And our babies all finally get to meet each other!  Tonight, Nicole and Janice brought us a great dinner from Al's pizza and brought the boys to meet Amelia. I dressed Amelia in a cute pink gown and put a bow in her hair.  When I asked Matt how she looked for her first playdate, he told me not to use the word "date"...she is too young!!  When they arrived, Matt helped bring in the carseats and told Blake and Declan to keep their hands where he could see them!! A protective Daddy already!

So we got our first picture of us girls with our babies. I can't wait to watch them grow up together. Maybe we will have a similar picture at their high school graduations!

No comments:

Post a Comment